Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i found an image of a gm and an interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellie

Ellie

i found an image of a gm and an  interview Empty
PostSubject: i found an image of a gm and an interview   i found an image of a gm and an  interview EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:28 pm

i found an image of a gm and an  interview 1266361141_fullres

meet sace

Why did you start playing Lineage 2?
I remember seeing the advertisements for the Lineage II launch back in 2004 and I signed up for a trial account. I found the Dark Elves beautiful, and the long list of classes very intriguing. Although I didn't get very far during the trial, I was shooting for Bladedancer because it sounded awesome to wield two swords! However I was dedicated to another MMO at the time, so I did not continue after the trial. Last year I started playing again so that I could understand this game for my new position as Community Manager.

Do you play (or have you played) any other games? (online or otherwise) If so...which ones.
Yes, lots! I grew up with computers and I've played everything from Commander Keen, SimCity 1 and Myst to Oblivion, Sims 3, Age of Mythology, and many, many others. MMO-wise, I've spent a lot of time in Final Fantasy XI, Everquest II, World of Warcraft, Aion and now Lineage II.

What is your favorite character to play and why?
I'm usually a healer and buffer class. It's often easier to find groups and I find it challenging and fun to keep everybody alive. But I've dabbled in all classes at some point.

How long have you played Lineage 2?
Only for the last few months, but I think it's the beginning of a new legacy!

What keeps you playing?
At the moment my character is still exploring Aden and all the different zones and mobs, so right now the curiosity and desire to learn keeps me playing, but I'm also looking forward to the next armor grades and grouping with new friends.

Do you consider yourself a casual gamer or a hard core one?
I've done both, but at the moment I would say that I am a casual gamer, just because I spend more time working than playing! If I was still in school or if I was on vacation, I would transform into a hard-core XP addict!

What aspect of Lineage 2 do you like the best? What aspect do you like the least?
The diversity and quantity of different classes still my favorite feature, but consequently I have many alts. My least favorite thing is the difficulty of finding XP groups without already being friends with them.

Do you think girl gamers face any obstacles or perhaps aren’t taken seriously, because they are girls?
Out-game, I have seen some instances of people thinking that female players won't be as competent in-game. On the other hand, they have a greater charisma... But in-game, I don't think much about gender assignment. I play some male characters, and I know plenty of guys that play female characters. Finding out a players' real-life gender doesn't change my opinion of them-- I believe that we all define ourselves through our own "play ethic" (like work ethic).

What do you do in your free time? (hobbies, interests, etc.)
When I'm not playing computer games (which is most of the time), I read books and magazines on science, art, cooking and science fiction. Also I sometimes oil paint or draw, and watch TV series (like Battlestar Galactica, the Mighty Boosh, Flight of the Conchords, etc).

Any other comments?
I hope that Lineage II will have a chance to be at a game fair someday (like PAX or ComicCon), and hopefully I can meet some of you face to face! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

i found an image of a gm and an interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chat :: Jokes, funny movies etc-
Jump to: